Travis, Logan, and I spent the day out in the yard. We planted a garden - we will be growing sqaush, zuchinni, jalapenos, yellow bell peppers, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, tomatoes, thyme, rosemary, cilantro, and flat-leaf parsley. I am so excited! (Underneath all the tired!) We put a new flower bed in the back yard, and tomorrow morning we have new flowers to plant in the front. I will post pictures when it's all done.
In other news, my last day at Wal-Mart will be May 8th. I am SO EXCITED!! I will be staying home with Logan and taking care of all those stinking veggies!
And, also, I have apparently developed some kind of allergy to the sun. The two times this week I have been in the sun I have ended up with crazy bumps. Apparently, major issues with sunburn wasn't quite enough to encourage my pasty-whiteness, so why not throw in heat rash, too?
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment